Wednesday 13 March 2019

New pastures!

Thursday 14th March 2019

I have just woken up to the fact that I need to let you know that Luke has set me up on a new very smart site!  The first time I travelled to Seoul to be with them, he coined the term - shoe string swallow, saying that this is what I was, as I managed to travel to wonderful places on a shoe string!!

He has now come up with the idea that this is what my new blog address should be called. So he has set it up - from now on if you want to see what I am up to, please type in shoestringswallow.com 
He has given himself some work as at this stage it is not set up for me to be able to post, instead I send him the blogs which he then posts.

So please visit the new site so you can keep current with the Ramsey to-ings and fro-ings.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pru
    If you are in SA I would like to contact you.
    I have Montessori books and some equipment to give away.
    Also some other aids.

    Some years ago I spoke to you about this and you suggested Spier might be a place to pass them on.
    Can you point me in a direction?

    I don't know if you can respond on this or to my new blogg name - (not the one you know me as).
    You taught our son Dominic at Inanda or Sandton.

    ReplyDelete